Updated April 7th, 2014
- Check out the new Godfather Interview with Paul Johnson..
- Captains, you should have received an email today, please contact Topper if you have not.
At this point, we are at 60 teams, and registration for the Spring season is CLOSED.
please email us to be placed on a waiting list in the event that a team drops out.
Players, Captains, Interested Others,
- Divisions have been posted on the Football Tab. If you can't see it, please register in the left hand column..
- Newbies, check out the breakfast club, great way to play more football and meet different people in the league, and an opportunity maybe to play football on Toppers team
- New Poll Question to the left
- Don't forget about the Breakfast Club. Anyone, from any division can join (well, maybe not Rogo, but I digress)
- The Breakfast Club
What is it: a means for allowing you to play in more than one game a day
Why: For years we have tried our best to do our due diligence with roster control and keeping our players happy.
Many of you have asked us if there was a way to play more than 1 game and for more than one team on a Saturday.
After much deliberation we had an idea. Enter "The Breakfast Club"
Who Can Play: Players from all divisions are welcome. We will establish (8) captains and each captain will draft his or her team
- To Register for the Breakfast Club, please click on the tab above
- The Breakfast Club
Any questions, please call or email, contact information is listed below.
Spring 2014 Season
we are looking to get the season started on Saturday April 26th, 2014. We will play a 9 week season, may schedule a double header in there so each team plays 10 games, we'll see.
Playoffs will be held July 12th and Finals on July 19th.
For those of you who are really organized and want to plan the rest of the year:
Fall 2014 Season
Looks like we can start Saturday September 6th, play a 10 week regular season, playoffs would be Saturday November 8th (which happens to be Toppers Birthday) and Finals on Saturday November 15th..Obviously, weather gets more tricky, we'll have Saturday November 22nd as a fall back date.
All games are at the Rosegarden, aka as The Angry Buffalo at The RoseGarden. The address(for the newbies) is 2753 Wehrle Drive Williamsville, NY 14221 (across the street from the Wehrle golf dome. Their website is http://www.angrybuffalo.com/
- please "Like" us on facebook, this is the easiest way for us to notify you and your teammates in the event of cancelations due to weather.
- all players MUST have a signed, notarized waiver on file!
Are You on Facebook, become a fan of Topper Sports, LLC! It's an easy way to also keep in touch with Topper Sports and other players in the league!! https://www.facebook.com/TopperSports
If you haven't noticed, our website is linked in with Facebook. You can log in/register with your Facebook credentials, and if you comment on an article, it will be posted on your Facebook wall.
Topper Sports LLC