Updated August 31st, 2015
Captains, Players, Refs and Cory Turners Dog or whatever that was following him around the fields on saturday,
Week one is in the books. Please remember that there is no football this saturday September 5th, we will resume on September 12th.
- 8/29/15 Results have been posted under the football section of the website
- Standings have also been updated
- Check out the Godfathers "week 1" review column (click on The Godfather listed under Articles in the left column)
- there is a new poll question to the left
- power rankings have been updated
- be sure to check back later this week as there is a certain player in our league who is currently a free agent and we're going to try and help him find a team
- We ARE STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO SIGN UP FOR THE BREAKFAST CLUB. SEE DETAILS BELOW AND REGISTER ON THE BREAKFAST CLUB PAGE PLEASE.
The Breakfast Club
What is it: a means for allowing you to play in more than one game a day
Why: For years we have tried our best to do our due diligence with roster control and keeping our players happy.
Many of you have asked us if there was a way to play more than 1 game and for more than one team on a Saturday.
After much deliberation we had an idea. Enter "The Breakfast Club"
Who Can Play: Players from all divisions are welcome. We will establish (8) captains and each captain will draft his or her team.
Cost: The cost will be $50 per player. (includes team jersey)
To Register: click on the breakfast club tab above
How it works: Registration will be open until the league fills up or start of the season. If full we would then ask that either by check or
pay pal that you send your league fee in before the start of the season. At that point your name will go on a list for the
(8) captains. We then will have a "neutral site" open draft where all captains will pick their teams. Once picked you must
play on the team that drafts you. Listed below are some of the rules etc:
1. Season will be 7 regular season weeks with playoffs in weeks 8, 9 and 10.
2. All games will be played at 9am. No makeup games will be allowed as we can’t compromise the rest of the
league and its schedule.
3. All players must play at least (1) half at a position per game.
4. QB’S must be starters from D3 or lower or higher division players that have no past history of D2 or D1 throwing.
A list will be sent out to all (8) captains on what players can’t throw. D1 or D2 qbs are welcome to join but
can NOT play qb.
5. Your "breakfast club league" fee includes all play and ref fees throughout the "breakfast club season."
6. If you have some form of sponsorship we would still ask that every player still pays the league fee then reimburse your
players with your "sponsorship" money.
7. Our goal is (8) teams of 7 males and 4 females.
8. This division's games are all at 9am. We will do our best to make your schedule as best we can but warn ahead of time
that you could theoretically play games at 9am in this division then play at 2 or 3 in your other division.
9. If you want to be a captain or have questions about this league feel free to contact us. Captains from last season have the opportunity to keep their Captaincy intact.
All players from the first season will be put back into the draft.
10 . You may play in this division and stay on your current team as well.
11. Team captains will essentially also be coaches and are in charge of playing time and player positioning.
Thank You for your interest in the Breakfast Club.
Fall 2015 dates
10 weeks with 2 weeks for playoffs.
- we will start Saturday August 29th, 2015
- take 9/5/15 week off for Labor day, then resume on 9/12/15
- last week of regular season will be November 7th, with playoffs on Nov 14th and 21st.
- Team Fee is $410.00 plus $20 weekly ref fee. $100 deposit is due upon your registration (This is the only way you will be put on the schedule) Registration will end August 19th
any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Topper Sports LLC
All players must have a waiver on file for this season. We now have electronic waivers available. Please click on this QR Barcode link below to be directed to the waiver form:
if the barcode doesn't work, please follow this link:
- Are You on Facebook, become a fan of Topper Sports, LLC! It's an easy way to also keep in touch with Topper Sports and other players in the league!! https://www.facebook.com/TopperSports
- All games are at The Angry Buffalo at The RoseGarden. The address is 2753 Wehrle Drive Williamsville, NY 14221 (across the street from the Wehrle golf dome.) Their website is http://www.angrybuffalo.com/
- If you haven't noticed, our website is linked in with Facebook. You can log in/register with your Facebook credentials, and if you comment on an article, it will be posted on your Facebook wall.
- It should also be noted, this website is to provide schedules, standings and other league information. This website is also for entertainment purposes as well. Any mention of any player who participates in Topper Sports Coed Touch Football is most likely an exaggeration of that persons actual talents, athleticism, and/or God's gift to women.
Topper Sports LLC