- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: 04 March 2016
- Created: 04 March 2016
- Hits: 215173
Teams looking to play football: to register, please go to the team registration page link in the above menu.
- What is it: a means for allowing you to play in more than one game a day
- Why: For years we have tried our best to do our due diligence with roster control and keeping our players happy. Many of you have asked us if there was a way to play more than 1 game and for more than one team on a Saturday.
- After much deliberation we had an idea. Enter "The Breakfast Club"
- Who Can Play: Players from all divisions are welcome. We will establish (8) captains and each captain will draft his or her team. We need 36 Guys and and 18 Women to make this happen!
- Cost: The cost will be $50 per player. (includes team jersey)
These are tentative dates for the upcoming season. Obviously, we’ll know more once the weather breaks in April if we can start on the 15th. The 15th is also Easter weekend so that may present a problem for some teams, but we’d like to finish up the season before July 4th so we need to get started as early as possible. (if the weather breaks early, we won’t be moving up the start of the season, but maybe we can organize a preseason tournament)
Spring Football Dates:
Week 1 April 15th
Week 2 April 22nd
Week 3 April 29th
Week 4 May 6th
Week 5 May 13th
Week 6 May 20th
Week 7 May 27th
Week 8 June 3rd
Week 9 June 10th
Playoffs week 10 June 17th
Playoffs week 11 June 24th
Ladies and Gentlemen of the TSL Universe,
Congratulations to all our participants. Enclosed are the odds for each competitor:
B's Brother 3-2
Matty Ice A&A: 2-1
Paul Public Enemy: 3-1
Taylor Hostile Take Over: 4-1
Jason Hostile Take Over: 5-1
Garrett Cobblestone: 6-1
Tommy Hughes #XTC: 7-1
Mike Pass the Dubey: 10-1
Justin "Martial Law" Garbacz 12-1
Dave K Sticky Bandits: 14-1
JZ Team TBD: 15-1
Drew 1 Todd Too Many: 15-1
Mikey W Prime Time Players 20-1
Matt #XTC 25-1
Boccio Public Enemy (because he spilled wine on Sarah) 1,346,789.5-1
Boccio Public Enemy (if he didn't spill wine on Sarah) 1,346,789-1
Good luck and God speed to all competitors......................
-Our (15) bachelors will be split into (5) flights of (3) and will play the "dating game" with young Sarah. This event will be held over the course of (6) weeks at the 5 Star Productions studio.
-Once the games are over (6) gentlemen will remain and then we will play TSL Bachelorette where all (6) men will battle for Sarah's heart for 3-4 weeks every Saturday at normal football.
-Once a winner is selected Sarah and her new mate will be off on a limo ride and to dinner on your good friends at Topper Sports League. If you make the finals and are nervous and intimidated by Sarah's beauty, "Uncle Topper" will volunteer his time and services to give you a "birds and the bees speech" should you require it. (to perform this solid "Uncle Topper" will require (1) bucket of extra crispy KFC)
TSL Universe...... we are about to make history yet again why don't you join us and see if you have what it takes to win the heart of the fair maiden Sarah.
Contact us now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck and Godspeed
Banquet Makeover Special
All Players Must Have a new signed waiver on file for 2016, please fill it out here
- Rules can be found under downloads
- You Must be logged in to download the rules and schedule
Sign up for Topper Sports Instant Messaging
Topper Sports, LLC 132 Cleveland Drive, Tonawanda NY 14223
Phone /Cell 716.861.1012