- Updated March 25th, 2015
The teams and divisions list can be found on the football page of the website
For those of you who are just checking us out for the first time:
- We are now accepting teams for our upcoming Spring 2015 Coed Touch Football Season
- All games are played on Saturdays between 9am and 3pm, at the Angry Buffalo located at 2753 Wehrle Drive Williamsville, NY 14221 (across the street from the Wehrle golf dome.)
- We hope to start the season April 18th and last week of playoffs will be June 27th
- If you are putting a team together, we play 6 on 6 touch football, 4 guys, 2 girls. Your roster should consist of at least 7 guys, 4 girls. Additional rules can be found in the download section of the website
- All players must sign an electronic waiver for each season played. Details will be sent out to captains before the season starts.
Dear Captains and Players,
It’s finally time to start thinking about playing spring football. Registration is now open. For individuals looking to play, we will be running The Breakfast Club again this season. –Check below for more information.
You are invited to join Topper Sports Co-Ed Touch Football Spring 2015 Season. Cost is $410. (Teams pay an additional $20/game ref fee before each game) We hope to start on Saturday April 18th (weather permitting) playing 9 weeks of regular season football, playoffs will be June 20th and 27th.
- Click on the Team Registration tab above to register your team.
- Rules can be found under the Downloads tab.
- Your deposit ensures that you are added to the schedule. A separate email will be sent out to captains regarding any schedule request for the Spring season. Please do not send in any request at this time.
The Breakfast Club
What is it: for new players looking to get on a team, or for existing players looking to play in more than one game a day
Why: For years we have tried our best to do our due diligence with roster control and keeping our players happy.
Many of you have asked us if there was a way to play more than 1 game and for more than one team on a Saturday.
After much deliberation we had an idea. Enter "The Breakfast Club"
Who Can Play: Players from all divisions are welcome. We will establish (8) captains and each captain will draft his or her team.
Cost: The cost will be $40 per player.
To Register: send Topper an email with the subject “Breakfast Club”
How it works: Registration will be open until the league fills up or start of the season. If full we would then ask that either by check or
pay pal that you send your league fee in before the start of the season. At that point your name will go on a list for the
(8) captains. We then will have a "neutral site" open draft where all captains will pick their teams. Once picked you must
play on the team that drafts you. Listed below are some of the rules etc:
1. Season will be 7 regular season weeks with playoffs in weeks 8, 9 and 10.
2. All games will be played at 9am. No makeup games will be allowed as we can’t compromise the rest of the
league and its schedule.
3. All players must play at least (1) half at a position per game.
4. QB’S must be starters from D3 or lower or higher division players that have no past history of D2 or D1 throwing.
A list will be sent out to all (8) captains on what players can’t throw. D1 or D2 qbs are welcome to join but
can NOT play qb.
5. Your "breakfast club league" fee includes all play and ref fees throughout the "breakfast club season."
6. If you have some form of sponsorship we would still ask that every player still pays the league fee then reimburse your
players with your "sponsorship" money.
7. Our goal is (8) teams of 7 males and 4 females.
8. This division's games are all at 9am. We will do our best to make your schedule as best we can but warn ahead of time
that you could theoretically play games at 9am in this division then play at 2 or 3 in your other division.
9. If you want to be a captain or have questions about this league feel free to contact us. Captains from last season have the opportunity to keep their Captaincy intact. All players from the first season will be put back into the draft. From this point on however, captains will be able to keep 2 males and 2 females from their previous team so long as the player agrees.
10 . You may play in this division and stay on your current team as well.
11. Team captains will essentially also be coaches and are in charge of playing time and player positioning.
- Spring 2015 Football Dates -we hope to start on Saturday April 18th (weather permitting) 9 weeks of regular season football, playoffs will be June 20th and 27th.
- Fall 2015 dates, we will start Saturday August 29th, 2015, take 9/5/15 week off for Labor day, then resume on 9/12, last week of regular season will be November 7th, with playoffs on Nov 14th and 21st.
any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Topper Sports LLC
All players must have a waiver on file for this season. We now have electronic waivers available. Please click on this QR Barcode link below to be directed to the waiver form:
if the barcode doesn't work, please follow this link:
- Are You on Facebook, become a fan of Topper Sports, LLC! It's an easy way to also keep in touch with Topper Sports and other players in the league!! https://www.facebook.com/TopperSports
- All games are at the Rosegarden, aka as The Angry Buffalo at The RoseGarden. The address is 2753 Wehrle Drive Williamsville, NY 14221 (across the street from the Wehrle golf dome.) Their website is http://www.angrybuffalo.com/
- If you haven't noticed, our website is linked in with Facebook. You can log in/register with your Facebook credentials, and if you comment on an article, it will be posted on your Facebook wall.
- It should also be noted, this website is to provide schedules, standings and other league information. This website is also for entertainment purposes as well. Any mention of any player who participates in Topper Sports Coed Touch Football is most likely an exaggeration of that persons actual talents, athleticism, and/or God's gift to women.
Topper Sports LLC